Students must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for a REP. The students must:
• Be studying for an undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline outside of NERC’s scientific remit (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computing, engineering, physics).
• Be applying for a placement in a different department from their undergraduate degree.
• Be undertaking their first undergraduate degree studies (or integrated Masters).
• Be expected to obtain a first or upper second class UK honours degree.
• Be eligible for subsequent NERC PhD funding (i.e. UK, EU or right to remain in the UK).